Are you overwhelmed by all the decisions you need to make as a homeschooling parent? The Homeschool Directive course teaches you how to create a decision-making system in order to simplify the decision-making process!
By the end of the course, you'll have the framework in place to say "no" to the good and "yes" to the best. Making decisions like picking curriculum or putting your children in certain activities will become easier with a Homeschool Directive in place for you and your family.
This course will:
- Walk you through creating each of the 5 components of the Homeschool Directive filter.
- Help you get clear on what you and your family want and need from homeschooling.
- Give you the tools to set strong and achievable Family, Academy, and Student goals.
- Dive into the various homeschool methods and the 11 questions that you need to answer to formulate your own thoughts on education in your home.
- Make sure you understand how to meet the homeschool laws in your state.
- Give you the ability to articulate your homeschooling needs, wants, and goals to your spouse and kids.
- Step-by-step training modules to walk you through creating your own Homeschool Directive
- Suggested questions to discuss with your spouse
- Forms & Worksheets to help you capture your thoughts and goals down on paper