Hi, I'm Michele Holmes
I'm a veteran homeschool mom of 30 years with a desire to see you move from feeling overwhelmed by the abundance of available homeschool resources to becoming confident in your ability to discern the best choices for your family.
I understand the numerous decisions on your radar and the responsibility they carry. With a defined purpose and clear goals, I believe you can create a framework that empowers you to make homeschooling decisions that support your family.
You are worried you are going to make the wrong choice and mess up your kid's future. I understand that fear.
You are in the right place. I too have been worried that my decisions would negatively impact my children longterm. Through my homeschooling journey, I learned the key to making the right decision was to understand what I and my family needed and wanted from homeschooling. Over the years, I've helped hundreds of homeschooling moms navigate tough homeschooling decisions by focusing in on their family's goals. I hope to do that for you as well.Work With Me
A little more about Michele
- 30 years of homeschooling experience
- 8 kids & 9 grandkids
- Graduated 6 kids (4 now have college degrees and 2 are currently in college)
- Currently homeschooling her two youngest (which means she's up-to-date on the current trends in the homeschooling community
- Married to her high school sweetheart, Ed.
- Started and led a homeschool co-op that is still going strong 20 years later averaging 150 – 200 kids each year.
- Has counseled hundreds of women from diverse backgrounds and in various stages of homeschooling.
- Led multiple workshops about starting homeschooling, homeschooling high school students, and scheduling your homeschool week.
- Co-founded and currently sits on the Board of Directors for a non-profit charity that serves her local community.