Meet Your Homeschool Coach
Hi, I'm Michele Holmes
I want you to know that you are the expert of your homeschool—even if you don’t feel like it yet.
I'm a veteran homeschool mom of 30 years with a desire to help you do the upfront work of creating a Homeschool Directive so you can be confident in your ability to discern the best choices for your family.
I understand the numerous decisions on your radar and the responsibility they carry. With a defined purpose and clear goals, I believe you can create a framework that empowers you to make homeschooling decisions that support your family.
You are worried you are going to make the wrong choice and mess up your kid's future.
I understand that fear.
You are in the right place. I too have been worried that my decisions would negatively impact my children long-term. Because of that fear, I spent hundreds of dollars on curriculum that didn’t work, tried to implement all the well-meaning advice from my friends that didn’t account for our unique situation, and read book after book from the homeschooling experts who had no clue what my 8 kids were actually like.
I finally stopped listening to everyone else and developed my own method for making great decisions for my family. I called this method my Homeschool Directive.
Soon, I was helping other homeschool moms just like you create their own Homeschool Directives and become confident in their choices.
I want you to have the same confidence and clarity when making decisions for your own homeschool, which is why I want to be your homeschool coach and help you create your Homeschool Directive.Work With Me
A little more about Michele
- 30 years of homeschooling experience
- 8 kids & 9 grandkids
- Graduated 6 kids (4 now have college degrees and 2 are currently in college)
- Currently homeschooling her two youngest (which means she's up-to-date on the current trends in the homeschooling community
- Married to her high school sweetheart, Ed.
- Started and led a homeschool co-op that is still going strong 20 years later averaging 150 – 200 kids each year.
- Has counseled hundreds of women from diverse backgrounds and in various stages of homeschooling.
- Led multiple workshops about starting homeschooling, homeschooling high school students, and scheduling your homeschool week.
- Co-founded and currently sits on the Board of Directors for a non-profit charity that serves her local community.