You are worried you are going get it all wrong and mess up your kid's future. I understand that fear.
When high school comes around, things get real. The pressure to prepare your student for life beyond graduation becomes intense. Because of the stress about getting things "right," I spent hundreds of dollars on curriculum that didn’t work, tried to implement all the well-meaning advice from my friends that didn’t account for our unique situation, and read book after book from the homeschooling experts who had no clue what my 8 kids were actually like.
I finally stopped listening to everyone else and developed my own method for making great decisions for my family. I called this method my Homeschool Directive.
Soon, I was helping other homeschool moms just like you create their own Homeschool Directives and become confident in their choices.
A little more about Michele
- 30 years of homeschooling experience
- 8 kids & 9 grandkids
- Graduated 6 kids (4 now have college degrees and 2 are currently in college)
- Currently homeschooling her two youngest (which means she's up-to-date on the current trends in the homeschooling community
- Married to her high school sweetheart, Ed.
- Started and led a homeschool co-op that is still going strong 20 years later averaging 150 – 200 kids each year.
- Has counseled hundreds of women from diverse backgrounds and in various stages of homeschooling.
- Led multiple workshops about starting homeschooling, homeschooling high school students, and scheduling your homeschool week.
- Co-founded and currently sits on the Board of Directors for a non-profit charity that serves her local community.